A super-size prototyping shield to fit the EtherMega and Arduino compatible "Mega" size boards so you can fit your own parts for projects. Fits on the top of the EtherMega and provides a large matrix of plated-through holes for your own use. One of the features that makes it special is that it's designed to be deliberately shorter on the left than a normal "Mega" prototyping shield so that it clears the RJ45 Ethernet jack on the EtherMega.
Combining the ProtoShield Mega with the EtherMega lets you build super-powered network-connected projects!
- Over 300 general-purpose through-plated holes for your own parts.
- Gold plated PCB: solders easily and very resistant to corrosion.
- Top and bottom overlay.
- Yellow soldermask so you can write notes on the PCB with a Sharpie.
- Mounting pads for "reset" button wired through to Arduino reset line.
- Clearly marked GND and 5V rails beside prototyping area.
- Sexy rounded corners.
- Male headers included in the package for you to fit.
- Reset button included in the package for you to fit.
- "Fitting ProtoShield Mega Parts" tutorial (coming soon)
- "Soldering Arduino Shield Headers" tutorial
- Schematic / Project Worksheet (PDF)
- ProtoShield Mega design files
- PROTOMEGA (209)